Empowerdex's B-BBEE Ratings can be used for the following purposes:
- Increased procurement opportunities by entities wishing to enhance their own broad-based B-BBEE status through preferential procurement
- Government licensing eligibility or licensing renewal process
- Financing decisions, where empowerment is a key criterion for sourcing the fund, e.g.: B-BBEE Funds
Independent, reliable proof of contributions made towards economic empowerment
Your local Client Relations Consultant will assist, and provide you with the necessary information you might require. We will want to know which bracket you fall into below, in order to process or assist your organisation with your application for a rating:
- Exempted Micro Enterprise (EME): annual turnover under R10 million per annum
- Qualifying Small Enterprise (QSE): annual turnover R10 million to R50 million per annum
- Generic Enterprise: annual turnover of R50 million and above
Once we are able to determine which bracket you fall into, we can send you the relevant application pack in order for you to proceed with your rating. This application pack is filled with information on the next steps and how to go about your rating with Empowerdex.
Commitment Fees and Payment Process:
The cost of the verification will be dependent on the complexity of the ownership structure, the number of employees, procurement budget, and number of operating entities. Kindly contact your local office in order to receive a quote.