1.What is the definition of Black Economic Empowerment?
“Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) is a program launched by the South African government to redress the inequalities of Apartheid by giving previously disadvantaged groups (black Africans,Coloureds, Indians and Chinese (declared to be Black in June 2008) who are SA citizens) economic opportunities previously not available to them. It includes measures such as Employment Equity, skills development, ownership, management, socio-economic development and preferential procurement.” To read more go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Economic_Empowerment
2. How do I apply for an Empowerdex Rating?
3. What are the costs to get rated?
4. What are the various rating scores that can be achieved and what status does this relate to?
5. What are the different types of ratings Empowerdex offers?
6. Who are updated SANAS accredited verification agencies?